- Renovate a shelter for fishermen on Dokdo
- Develop infrastruction on Ulleungdo
- Begin joint projects to protect the enviroment around Dokdo
- Promote international awareness of Japan's repeated claims over the islets
- Rocks, breakwaters, and a museum dedicated to Ahn Yong-bok (who the Korea Times thinks defended Korea's ownership of Dokdo in in the 18th century instead of the 17th)
- Strengthen education and promotional actitivities about Dokdo
- Expand military drills and beef up the security of Dokdo by deploying more patrol ships near the islets
South Korea has a million-man North Korean army on its northern border, yet she seems to be more worried about an invasion of Dokdo.