Below is a map of the Korean island of Ulleungdo (鬱陵島) from the "Dong Yeodo" (東輿圖) atlas, which was made sometime between 1795 and 1800. The map is stored in Japan at the University of Tsukuba Library (筑波大学附属図書館).
The map shows a small island just off the east shore of Ulleungdo labeled as "于山" (Usan). Korea claims that the "island of Usan" (于山島) was the old Korean name for "Dokdo" (Liancourt Rocks), but this map and many others show that Usando was just a neighboring island of Ulleungdo. The map also shows five small islands off the southern shore of Ulleungdo. It is unclear what these islands were referring to, but several old maps of Ulleungdo show these same five, unnamed islands. In total, the map shows Ulleungdo with six, small neighboring islands, the most prominent of which is Usando (于山島).