Below is another map of Ulleungdo, which looks to be a copy of Kim Jeong-ho's 1861 "Daedong Yeojido" Ulleungdo map shown above, but notice that Usando is added to the map below, as well as other information about Ulleungdo. Supposedly, Mr. Kim revised parts of his 1861 "Daedong Yeojido" map in 1864, so the map below is probably a copy of that revised version.
The writing in the uppper part of the map was also written on Kim Jeong-ho's 1834 "Cheonggudo" map and translates as follows:
In the 11th year of Yeongjo (1735), Gangwon Provincial Governor Jo Choi-su reported to the king, ‘A survey of Ulleungdo has found that the land is wide and fertile, and there are signs that people have lived there. Also, to its west is Usando, which is also wide and spacious.’ The so-called “west” character is different on this map, where (Usando) is to the east.The above map is from Lee Sang-tae's book, "Historical Evidence of Korean Sovereignty over DOKDO. Notice that below the neighboring island labeled as "于山" (Usan), Professor Lee typed "Usando (Dokdo)," which means he is claiming that the neighboring island is "Dokdo" (Liancourt Rocks). The map, however, shows Usando as "one" island right next to Ulleungdo, which means the Usando on this map was not "Dokdo" since Dokdo is ninety-two kilometers southeast of Ulleungdo and is essentiallly made-up of two islets, not one. This is another example of a Korean scholar blindly ignoring the evidence to claim that "Usando" was an old Korean name for Dokdo (Liancourt Rocks); however, the above map shows, once again, that Usando was just a neighboring island of Ulleungdo, not Dokdo.