On the second page, you may notice the names of 巨文島 (Komundo), 済州島 (Chejudo) and 欝陵島(Ulleungdo)-written as 松島. These Korean islands were used by Japan but it was not a unlawful deed because Japan-Korea Protocol 1904 (日韓議定書), which was concluded beforehand on February 23rd 1904, made rules that “The Empire of Japan can temporally use the places where she strategically needed to use in order to complete the purpose mentioned above” (大日本帝国政府ハ前項ノ目的ヲ達スル為軍略上必要ノ地点ヲ臨検収用スルコトヲ得ル事).
According to the list, the construction of watchtowers at these Korean islands was begun at August 27th 1904 and was completed on September 20th 1904. Although the construction at two places at Ulleungdo, 松島東(the east of Matsushima) and 松島西(the west of Matsushima), was begun on August 3rd 1904.
These dates are several months earlier than the incorporation of Takeshima/Dokdo (Liancourt Rocks).
[At one more place at Ulleungdo, 松島北(the north of Matsushima), the watchtower construction began later than these dates: it was begun on July 14th 1905 and completed on July 16th 1905.]
Pro-Korean scholars used to say that Liancourt Rocks (Takeshima/Dokdo) were Korean territory and that
The construction of watchtower at Liancourt Rocks (Takeshima/Dokdo) was begun on July 25th 1905 and was completed on August 19th 1905, it was after the incorporation of the rocks. (Please look at the third page of the list.) The staff at the watchtower was six persons including one chief watcher, one petty officer, two orderlies and two temporary employees.