Below is an old Korean map of the Korean island of Ulleungdo, entitled "Ulleungdo Dohyeong" (鬱陵島圖形). The map is the property of the Samcheok Municipal Museum (三陟市立博物館), but is currently on display at the Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation (京畿文化材團) Art Center in Suwon until March 31. The exact date of the map is unknown, but it is believed to have been made sometime in the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392 - 1910), before 1882.
For some reason, Ulleungdo was drawn upside down on the map since the top of the map shows the southern shore and the bottom shows the northern shore. Accordingly, Ulleungdo's eastern shore appears on the left side of the map. One of the interesting things about this map is that the two largest islands off Ulleungdo's eastern shore (left side) are labeled 大于島 (Dae-Udo) and 小于島 (So-Udo), which literally mean "large Udo" and "small Udo," respectively. The "large Udo" is believed to have been Ulleungdo's present-day neighboring island of Jukdo (竹島), which is about two kilometers off Ulleungdo's eastern shore, while the "small Udo" is believed to have been Ulleungdo's Gwaneumdo (觀音島), which is about 100 meters offshore.